A short walk in a new corset

more stuff.


The Peace on Earth hunt is starting on December 1st, but I'm happy to get a small preview... My jewelry from Elemental Jewelry is from this hunt. I was in the mood to be all Mori Gyaru, so I put on a long skirt and put my hair up and made sure my palate was soft and natural… I'm also sporting a lovely new skin from La Petite Morte, and new poses from Studio Sidhe. My shoes are the oft-overlooked but gorgeous slippers from Lassitude & Ennui, the Mojari slippers. They go perfectly with elvish cosplay and silks too! [ Visit Lassitude & Ennui ! ]

stuff


Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Mojari slippers in teal
Eyes: Poetic Colors dark wood in medium
Hair: Lamb soma - twix
Shrug: (under that corset thingie, covering my shoulders) Kyoot DUIV narcissus shadow shrug
Corset: (under the brown corset) Ingenue Angelique in blanc
Tattoo: ~silentsparrow~ fledermaus hand tattoo
Skin: La petite morte December Medium Apricot Freckles, cleavage
Brown corset top: Plastik Transcience tops - long/oak
Jewelry: Peace on Earth hunt Elemental Jewelry white poinsettia set
Skirt: Mocha FLF tie dye long skirt in green
Hair flower: Clawtooth fancy pants hair flower from a seasons hunt past
Poses: Studio Sidhe unisex model poses

Comments

Popular Posts