Tighter thighs

Mesh skirt haz booty


So, for us people with skinny legs, Jackal snuck a thin-fitting pair of boots into the Mesh Overknee Boot box. Cool, eh? I like how snug the top part of the boot is now around my thigh! I'm still wearing mesh just for Jackal, too. This skirt by a new-to-me shop named Pink, Inc. fits like a dream (and gives me uber tush, damn). The top is also by Pink, Inc., with a gorgeously detailed studded skull on it. I felt goth when I put it on, and luckily Mochi Millena had just completed the Alyx skin line for the Atomic Bakesale (coming soon!) … I love how she's given this skin her trademark creaminess, but with that Atomic twist at the lip.

[ SLURL to Pink, Inc. ] [SLURL to Lassitude & Ennui] [SLURL to Pink Fuel]

I like my tattoos from Lola, ty!


Boots: Lassitude & Ennui Overknee Mesh Boots - now in size small
Tattoo: Lolapop! Bat attack full body tattoo
Nails: Mandala Takara nails in silver
Horns: Illusions Cerwn Horns
Top: Pink, Inc. Studded mesh tank
Skirt: Pink, Inc. Mesh Mini Skirt
Jewelry: Little Boy Blue Alicia lapis earrings and necklace
Bracelet: Zaara Vyomini chained bracelet in turquoise-silver
Hair: Kik Vanessa - black
Skin: Pink Fuel Alyx Pearl for the Atomic Bakesale - Static
Eyes: Mutsu neko eyes in blue

Comments

Popular Posts