8-bit arse

and shoes


I'm really glad that Jackal dragged me to a shop called Jane. "It's all mesh," she said gleefully, and so I dutifully bought some mesh stuff, hoping that my browser could render it … And yes it did. This means that a lot of the poses that I tend not to put on while blogging I can totally use now, and the dress moves with me. Tonight I'm all autumnal in browns and tans, so I stood in sunset light and let it wash over me. I'm wearing a new jewelry set by the lovely blogger Miss Nissa Nightfire too, the Cassana set, available at the Magpie booth at Jewelry Fair.

I still kind of fail with shadows -- my shadow butt was so pixelated that I had to smooth it over with "liquefy" in Photoshop. But my shoes came out perfectly, and they're my favorite for this so-almost-October season. Lassitude & Ennui Skully Pumps in pumpkin. [SLURL to the shop!]

braids and jewels


and mesh


Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Skully Pumps in pumpkin
Dress: Jane 2nd Skin Dress in truffle
Jewelry: Magpie Cassana earrings and necklace in silver and teal
Hair: Barberyumyum 28/brown_1
Horns: Illusions Nivicola Mystica Horns
Skin: Ugly Duck Sophie Glow - black gold
Eyes: RUE Eye'd/Nereid: Bronze, large
Poses: Hate Me and Eat Me

Comments

Popular Posts